Meetings & Conferences
Meetings and Conferences
The hotel’s self contained location, with everything the environment and village hub has to offer, makes Hidden Lake an idyllic destination to cocoon a group or impress a gathering , and really take them to ‘New Zealand’, not just another city.
- Above ground-floor rooms for maximum security
- Local produce in the glass and on the plate
- The feeling of staying in a modern, well run Hotel
- Environmental and sustainability features
- History and heritage retained and displayed
- Classic New Zealand country scenery
Each venue offers a choice of set-up and service delivery, including catering. Menus feature renowned Waipa and Waikato ingredients from local producers and wineries.
- Conference Room, ground level (49m2)
- Executive lounge and bar with views (89m2)
Having the village hub right next door gives organisers diverse dining options to play with, without taking the group away from the hotel base.
Walking, biking and hiking paths run right up to the hotel meaning quiet time to refresh the mind is never far away. Get out into the New Zealand country with a morning or sunset bike ride.
The Waipa is home to popular attractions and sought after produce.
Talk to us about tours and activities for your group.
- Theatre style 100
- Seated 50